What is Seller Dashboard?
Seller Dashboard uses live and historical data to help sellers make real-time, educated decisions during a sale, remotely and on the block.
How can Seller Dashboard help me make better decisions for vehicle sales?
One view of your registered vehicles
- Online access to auction run list and block summary
- View current vehicle information, including MMR, Floor, Age Days, and Times Run
Manage sales, remotely and on the block
- View and update the floor pricing
- Manage your sales with live and historical data
- Ability to print, share, and export run lists
- Share stats, notes and other vehicle information with other dealers across the rooftop
How do I sign-up to use Seller Dashboard?
Anyone who sells vehicles at a Manheim auction, in the lane or Simulcast, has access to Seller Dashboard.
Where can I find Seller Dashboard?
Log into manheim.com and look under the Sell tab.
Is there a fee to use Seller Dashboard?
No. Seller Dashboard is currently available to all Manheim Sellers at no cost.
What type of reports can I print from Seller Dashboard?
You can print, email and export sales, vehicle and dealer statistics as well as a pre- and post-block summaries.
What devices support Seller Dashboard?
Seller Dashboard is optimized for desktop/laptop, tablets and most smart phones.
Who should I contact if I have any questions?
Call Manheim Customer Care at 1-866-MANHEIM (626-4346), Mon-Sat, 8am-12am and Sun 6pm-10pm ET or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.