PowerSearch is a search engine that allows you to find the vehicles that interest you most, across all of Manheim's inventories. In addition to basic and advanced searches, PowerSearch allows you to save frequent vehicle searches, and receive search results emails at intervals you can choose.
Why Use PowerSearch?
Manheim's PowerSearch can help you:
- Locate vehicles quickly and easily: PowerSearch offers basic or advanced vehicle searches on the main page so you can target specific vehicles by region or location.
- Save time: Save frequent searches to run later with one click, or opt for email notification and we'll send you the results of your favorite searches—when and where you want them.
- Get organized: Save your searches to refer to later, and get notified by email or text message if a new vehicle fitting your criteria becomes available.
Basic Search Options Criteria
- Year: Search for a specific year or a range of model years
- Make: Choose a specific make or search by all makes
- Model: Choose a specific model or multiple models, or search by all models
- Trim Level: Choose a specific trim level or search by all
- Odometer: Choose a specific odometer range
- Region: Search by geographic region: Canada, Southeast, Northeast, Midwest, Southwest, or West
- State or Province: Choose a specific state or province
- Location Name: Choose a specific location
- Seller/Consignor: Choose a specific seller or consignor
- Inventory Source: Choose Auction Pre-Sales, OVE.com, or Simulcast
- Sale Date: Choose a date
Advanced Search Options Criteria
- MMR Value
- Condition Grade
- Drive Train
- Engine Type
- Exterior Color
- Interior Color
- Top Type
- Interior Type
Performing a Search
Step 1: Select your vehicle search criteria.
Step 2: Click Search.
Search Results Explained
- PowerSearch lists the total number of vehicles available that match your search criteria, followed by a breakdown of the number of matching vehicles per inventory. As you scroll down the page you'll find the links to the inventory on the left, broken out by inventory source: In-lane, OVE.com, Simulcast, or Simulcast Everywhere.
- You can alter/change the criteria from the results page—no need to go back to the main search page.
- If PowerSearch did not return the results you expected, please make sure your criteria were correct.
Saving a PowerSearch
- After you have performed a search, you may want to save your search parameters so you can easily run it again at a later date. This is especially useful if you perform the search often or are looking for a very specific vehicle.
- To save a search, click Save Search at the top left of the page, underneath Current Search. A Save This Search popup box will appear. Name your search, then choose your notifications option: none, email (you will need to provide an email address), or SMS/text message (you will need to provide your number and choose a carrier). Choose how often you want to be notified and for how long. Click Save.
- You can access your searches from the My Saved Searches on each search result or Workbook page, or from the global navigation under Buy.
Viewing Vehicle Details
To view the details of a vehicle in a search list, click on the name of the vehicle. The vehicle detail page will display, showing seller information, sale information, photos, and vehicle specifications.
Saving a Vehicle
If you want to keep track of a vehicle you found, you can save it in your Workbook. Simply click on + Workbook on the vehicle detail page. You can view all your saved vehicles by selecting Workbook at the top right of the page.